Friday, September 26, 2008

My Rules

My Rules



  • I always make the rules.

  • It is my prerogative to change the rules at any time without notice to the sub.

  • The sub is to remain silent at all times unless spoken to.


    • When the sub feels a need for my attention, the sub comes into my
      consciousness, and addressing me as Lady Donna.

    • The sub will begin and end every sentence with "Lady"

    • If asking a "yes" or "no" question says "Lady, do You wish me to..., Lady"
    • The sub responds "Lady, Yes Lady, Thank You Lady!",after all my responses
      or commands.

    • "Lady, beg Your pardon Lady" is the only way a sub expresses her/his accidental activities.


  • The sub may not touch me without my permission.

  • The sub must execute, cheerfully and to the best of his/her ability all tasks assigned to him/her by me.

  • I am never wrong.

  • If I am wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding which is a direct result of something the sub did or said that was wrong.

  • If rule above applies, the sub must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.

  • I reserves the right to punish the sub for any reason,at any time or just because I feels like it.

  • If the sub is unable to figure out the rules, it is due to some failing or misunderstanding on his/her part,not mine.

No comments: