Monday, July 7, 2014

Could you be a Crystal Child


Could you be a Crystal Child? ^_^
Yup -3- Like me, you are a Crystal Child. You have a wonderful gift, and it's all up to you if you want to nurture that gift and become stronger ^^ (believe me...my mom said that I used to play with spirits...please don't think I'm crazy DX people called me a psycho when I told them that...it hurt my feelings) If you want to become stronger here are some tips...

My Recommendations: meditate in a quiet room with no disturbances, listen to the voices in your head...if you think you're making up the voices...you're not ^
^ who knows...it could be a guardian angle giving you guidance or someone to talk to, relax and calm yourself...

Crystal Children love to be around nature like trees...well...some...and they are fascinated with crystals (I know I am) you can scry for fun, or if you're bored (just bless everyone around you before you do ANYTHING someone could get possessed...it happened to my aunt one time...she's a psychic) You are more than likely to be quiet, keep to yourself...
Facebook quizzes & Blog quizzes by Quibblo

No comments: