Friday, June 6, 2008

Nothing to Prove

Sunday, April 09, 2006

My dear friend and I had very interesting discussion today. He wanted me to prove that I am into BDSM and that I am a Domme for myself.

I have reached one conclusion. I have nothing to prove. I do not need to prove that I am Domme to anyone. I am who I am and that is all that matters. I know my nature and some of things I like. I am a Domme, because I enjoying being that.

My dear friend introduced me to what BDSM is and gave it a name for some of things I had experienced in the past. I am grateful for that. However, I am into being a Domme, because I enjoy the control, and not because someone else is into BDSM. I do things, because I enjoy them, and not because some else does. We have all tried different things, because some suggested them, but only continue do or using that thing, because we enjoy it.

No comments: