Friday, June 6, 2008

First Major Event - TES Fest 06

I had a wonderful time meeting cool people from all over the place.

Some of the workshops I took were: Adversarial Play, Catalytic Scenes and Conscious Perversion, The Qualities of an Excellent Master, Fee- not only for the foot fetishist, Raising the Bar: Asking for more and getting it!, Knife Play, and The Fine Art of Lap Dancing.

Some of the events I went to were: Abusement Park, NYC Style Couples Meet and Greet, The Latex Pool Party, and Slave Auction.

During the Couples Meet and Greet, I met a cool FemDom couple that I could learn from and play with.

I found out that I really enjoy bondage and knife play. I entered my first Slave Auction, as switch, and was bought by a guy into bondage. I loved it. I asked a wonderful Domme join me in playing with the guy that won me. It was a very long and intense scene, which lasted over 3 hours. It was wonderful. I learned a lot from her. I realized I love knife play coupled with bondage.

Also realized that I was into Adversarial Play, before I knew that was what it is called.

Among other things, I learned that various scenes, such as foot worship, can be both a bottom and top act depending on the mind set of the people playing. Also, The Top is the top always, regardless of giving or receiving services. It all depends on the mind set of the top. For example, If a top likes to be tied up and tickled, He/she is still top, because he/she asked for those things and reinforced to the bottom that despite this act he/she is still top.

No comments: